Today I was the weird kid in class who asked for more homework.
Why do I even try sometimes. I’ve been going to good schools my whole life, I’ve gotten good grades, I’m nice to people, driven, willing to help out when needed, I have a degree, I have a vast network of connections, I keep going to school, I’ve jumped through all of the fiery hoops I’ve been told to jump through. But as soon as I graduate it’s like “HA! you owe tens of thousands of dollars in loans but nobody wants you to work for them. OHHH you want a position in your field? Yeah sorry there are no jobs. There are other better people out there. You’re not qualified enough for this entry level position. Sorry, now please stop bothering us. We have more important things to do.”
What do you mean there are no jobs?! This world is fucking crumbling before our eyes. There are more animals going extinct and habitats being destroyed everyday than the amount of job applications I encounter in my field.
I really fucking hate everything sometimes. What more do you want from me?
Anonymous asked: 15, 42, 60, 75, 143
15. I worked on a farm this summer and it was amazing and magical and I got all tan and strong and ate so many fresh, vibrant veggies and fruit. Everything was so lovely.
42. If I’m quiet it means I don’t feel like talking (or I’m either sleeping or eating).
60. I won a bubble gum blowing contest back in high school. Won myself a jamba juice gift card.
75. Favorite animal: octpuses - any and all
143. I eat small amounts of meat, mostly veggies and grains. But I don’t particularly believe in putting a label on my diet. I just eat what makes me feel best.
Anonymous asked: 12, 33, 63, 102, 113
12. Let’s have a kiki, good ol fashioned lover boy, bohemian rhapsody, tits on the radio, basically anything else by queen or scissor sisters.
33. amioan az
63. mmm :)
102. Hm, I suppose. I wouldn’t have dated one of my ex-boyfriends if I knew he’d end up being a stalker. I also would have stayed an engineering major or at least double majored in bio/engineering.
113. if you know me, you should know this…
hella cute questions1. Who was the last person you held hands with?